Cool Cats Clan - Nexuiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Cats Clan - Nexuiz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Cool Cats Clan forum, may your furries be locked up forever! Buwahaha!

Image Posting / Video Posting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aureilia
CCC Member
CCC Member

Image Posting / Video Posting Empty
PostSubject: Image Posting / Video Posting   Image Posting / Video Posting EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm

For reasons I have taken it upon myself to say if you want to post images please only use photobucket or flickr image sites.

Any others will possibly be deleted like from direct websites for the main reason of leeching bandwith of a website. Flickr and Photobucket however are well established photo sharing websites and well equipped to deal with such things.

As for Video sharing, Google Video, Bing and Youtube are the main ones that shall be used. They are all clean too. I've noticed a few others have some problems with the websites such as hidden downloads on to your pc's. So no posting from those sites, maybe even better if you don't even go near others.

Feo.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Image Posting / Video Posting   Image Posting / Video Posting EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Okay, so let me get this strait, you want us to post computer art? Because I'm a near professional logo maker.

Also, can I use tinypic.com? It's perfectly secure and fine, I use it every day.

Edit: A little something ;D

Image Posting / Video Posting J96gyg

Last edited by Nathan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aureilia
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Image Posting / Video Posting   Image Posting / Video Posting EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:03 pm

I was just saying if anyone does use one I'd prefer it's one of the ones I mentioned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aureilia
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Image Posting / Video Posting   Image Posting / Video Posting EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Sweet! looks great, could do with more cat though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Image Posting / Video Posting   Image Posting / Video Posting EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Like this cool cat?

Image Posting / Video Posting Wlpwqs
Back to top Go down
FROGG
CCC Member
CCC Member
FROGG

PostSubject: Re: Image Posting / Video Posting   Image Posting / Video Posting EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:43 am

nice but this tooth ruins a bit the whole effect in my opinion Razz i like this font.

Go go Cool Cats!!!! cat

btw, shouldn't you post those pics in the other thread? Twisted Evil sorry, nothing personal Nathan, I just couldn't resist and had to write it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Image Posting / Video Posting   Image Posting / Video Posting Empty

Back to top Go down

Image Posting / Video Posting
Page 1 of 1